We are looking for an exceptionally talent Senior Video Editor to join one of London's most established Creative Agencies in-house production team.
This role will see you Editing Broadcast ready content for Commercials, Product and Campaigns for some of the biggest and most established brands in the World!
You will work with a Post-Production team of over 40 Creatives! In a buzzing environment of Producers, Motion Graphics Designers, Colour Graders and Client Service Teams.
- You will be 10/10 on Premiere Pro - this will be your 'GoTo' package and you'll be happy Editing broadcast ready content in Premiere on a daily basis
- You will be a natural story teller / innovator through quality video
- You will have SOLID experience as a Senior, or a mid-weight ready to step up to Senior Video Editor ideally gained in a production house, or, creative agency
- Knowledge of Broadcast Formats & Tech Requirements
- You will be Conceptual & Hands-On and a true team player
Nice to have;
- AdobeAfterEffects Skills
- Colour Grading skills
Seen enough? Ready to get the ball rolling on your application?
Please apply through this site, make sure your CV is up to date, and there is a clear link to your latest Showreel and then, wait for JBC to get in touch with you to discuss next step.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Video Editing
- Video Effects
- Post Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job