Senior UX/UI Designer - Fintech - London - £65,000 - £70,000
Our client is a Fintech business with a vision to be their investors first choice and the market leader in their sector.
The UX/UI Designer will enable them to achieve its vision by designing great on-line user interfaces for their customers. The UX/UI Designer will contribute to the development of key interactive experiences and flows, ensuring consistent and engaging interactive interactions for their consumers through all their multi-device experiences.
- Embrace user insights and demonstrate strategic thinking and outstanding design skills to create intuitive and inventive experiences that will define the future of our brand
- Collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from information architects, visual designers, project managers, writers, developers and a variety of stakeholders to deliver outstanding digital experiences
- Review conversion rates and be able to review session interactions to determine how interfaces can be improved
- Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience: mapping user journeys and designing interactions and interfaces
- Create clear documentation (including UX design rules, paper and click-through prototypes) that fosters engaging and interactive user experiences
- Support in user experience research and usability studies
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts as well as help drive the understanding and importance of UX across the organisation
- Execute against multiple work streams in a fast-paced, challenging environment and deliver sound, conceptually-based, iconic experiences
- Work closely with design team lead, product manager and tech team lead to define and drive the user experience and the visual design
- Explore a variety of user experience design directions in a rapid iterative fashion, incorporating feedback from users and other members of the team
- Deliver and test products that span all project phases from concept and design through to production using sketches, wireframes, low and hi-fidelity comps, user and interaction flows, lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes, specs, guidelines and production-ready assets.
- The successful candidate will have a degree or post-graduate qualification in Interaction Design, HCI, Product design, other design field or have had relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with a range of UI/UX and interactive work and the accompanying portfolio of mobile digital experiences.
- You will need to be an experienced and well-rounded UX professional connecting the dots between business needs, innovation and good design
- Strong Interaction design work: ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows and mock-ups.
- Understanding and practicing common UX methodologies will come natural to you and you will be able to apply these to native iOS, Android and responsive web design experiences
- Experience with UX research will help you within this role and guide you on your product designs
- Creating prototypes will be part of your design lifecycle and you will have used Axure, Invision or other prototyping tools to test and articulate your designs
- Storyboarding, prototyping, motion-graphics experience, usability testing & visual design experience.
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for entertainment focused, streaming media experiences
- Experience designing on device applications for 10' experiences and mobile
- Experience designing customer facing retail products
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Darren Rapp