Location: Central London
Salary: £45-60,000 (negotiable and dependent on experience).
Senior UI/UX Designer - Key Skills:
- 5+ years proven work experience as a Senior UI/UX Expert or Senior Web Designer.
- A strong online portfolio which demonstrates a range of tools and techniques and considerable ROI for a range of clients.
- Experience of delivering UI design projects to budget and deadlines.
- Strong experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Experience with some of the following;
- A good working knowledge of UI design for mobile apps.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Must have good written and oral English communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
Your responsibility as a Senior UI/UX Designer will include:
- Driving strategic decision making.
- Creating value added user experiences.
- Translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and transforming them into professional, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Developing design prototypes based on discussed requirements.
- Presenting and explaining complex concepts, designs and interaction models to a variety of audiences.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Designing mobile-based features.
About the company:
Our client is a fast growing and innovative digital company.
- UI Designer
- UX Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job