Want to be part of something really exciting? We’re transforming the way health and care is delivered. Working with our customers, we are leading the way in the delivery of patient-centred, connected, digitally enabled health and care services.
We’re the UK leader in integrated healthcare software and services. Our solutions are widely used across every major UK healthcare setting, from primary and community care to high street pharmacies, secondary care and specialist services. We’re giving healthcare professionals access to the information they need to provide better, faster and cheaper patient care.
Your new role
In this new role as a Senior UI Designer, you will work closely with the wider Product Experience & Design team to shape the design direction of our end experiences across all our branded products. You will form part of a collaborative team of Product Designers and align with our Marketing department to translate the brand direction into a visual design language inside UI style guides. Overseeing the consistent use of styling across all UI assets, which are fully integrated into a cross product design system.
Key to your role will be:
- Partner with our Marketing department to help translate brand guidelines into a visual language across our suite of products.
- Responsible for the visual design aesthetic directions of user interfaces on products across all our software and web solutions
- Contribute to and oversee the build of a new Experience Design Platform (using Figma)
- Working closely with your Product Design colleagues, translating new elements into relevant branded UI assets.
- Document and own clearly defined branded UI style guides, which define the rules around asset use and visual interface hierarchy.
- Work closely with Product Designers to align branding & design across various touchpoints.
- Apply responsive thinking to all UI design activities.
- Consider accessibility in all design solutions
- Act as the Product Design guardian for UI consistency
- Work closely with front end developers to identify how components can be reused across different brand designs and touchpoints
The team you’ll join
You’ll be joining at a really exciting time in a growing team, working closely with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Designers, User Researchers and Engineers.
Please note that EMIS has now transitioned to being a predominantly homeworking business, but you should be prepared to travel to our collaboration hubs as required.
What you’ll bring
We want to make sure you are set for success, so here are some of the skills and experiences we’re keen to see:
- Have an excellent eye for detail and consistency
- Have a keen interest in following design trends
- Experience working with multi branded products
- Experience of building/maintaining extensive Design Systems
- Experience of responsive design
- Expert user of design tools such as Figma and Adobe CC.
- Experience within the Healthcare Sector would be advantageous but not essential.
What we’ll give you
As well as a competitive salary you’ll get a benefits package which includes a generous pension, a healthcare cash plan, life assurance and buying and selling of holidays.
We also take our corporate social responsibility seriously and we believe in giving back to our community, so you’ll get the chance to be involved in lots of fundraising events throughout the year.
Our solutions are widely used across every major UK healthcare setting, from GP surgeries and community care to high street pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, not for profit organisations and specialist services. We’ve also built the UK’s biggest online health services platform for the general public by connecting GP and Community Pharmacy services with health content and tools that empower people to access and manage their health.
We’re committed to developing the next generation of healthcare technology that will truly make a difference. The next few years promise to be exciting, fast-paced and incredibly rewarding as we continue to fulfill our mission.
We want to get to know you! Should you be shortlisted for the role you will receive a short video interview consisting of 3 or 4 questions which have been designed by the hiring manager. These will be reviewed alongside your CV (including a url of your portfolio if you have one!) and if successful at this stage you will be invited to a Microsoft Teams interview.
If you don’t apply now, the job may vanish, but don’t panic; sign up for our job alerts and we’ll keep you updated.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'