Altum Consulting are partnering with an established Tech business to recruit a Senior Technical Accountant for a 12-month contract. The successful applicant will lead on the coordination of complex accounting matters and be responsible for coordinating and presenting information to senior stakeholders.
- Oversee Corporate Finance & Accounting projects to improve the overall efficiency and accuracy of financial close processes.
- Coordinate several consultants and different areas on alignment of assumptions and information required to calculate accounting impacts of corporate accounting processes.
- Support internal and external auditors on review of corporate accounting processes.
- Document position papers with Company’s processes and assumptions for corporate accounting processes
- Prepare and present monthly analysis of corporate accounting processes to Controllership VP and BU stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACA)
- Significant PQE experience in complex technical roles (IFRS & US GAAP)
- Practical experience in performing accounting research & writing technical papers
- Comfortable presenting to C-suite stakeholders
- Available immediately/short notice period
For further information please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview and start.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'