A high growth, entrepreneurial VC backed business is looking to recruit a Senior Systems Accountant for their London HQ. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing tech company’s with an average of 50% year on year growth, then look no further!
This is a high profile and challenging role reporting into, and working alongside the Group Financial Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity to take real ownership of a crucial role in a growing business and have a tangible impact on its success. If you are passionate about innovative technology, enterprise architecture and business processes, then you are fit for the role.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Understand roles and permissions in Netsuite and create/maintain as needed;
- Highlight weaknesses in the system and propose solutions and work-arounds;
- Liaise with key stakeholders to agree on the systems strategy;
- Use technical knowledge to assess different proposed solutions and providers and work with IT to build the system specification.
- Ensure that the Finance department and other departments are fully trained and encourage the optimisation of the system;
- Work closely with the Finance Team and IT to gain an understanding of the existing finance processes and systems;
- Work with finance team to identify the accounting and management information needs of the business; make recommendations for suitable solutions fit for integration with the operational platform;
The successful candidate must come from an accounting background in order to understand the workings of finance. You will have strong systems experience, and will ideally have previously used Netsuite but this is not a prerequisite.
An ambitious and confident candidate will exceed in this dynamic, rapidly expanding company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job