Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Senior Support to our team in Ribbleton, Preston.
We are looking for calm, patient and hardworking individuals with a friendly disposition that are keen to assist in leading a team of Support Workers. You will also be helping to provide 2 to 1 care to our male client who lives with learning disabilities and complex care needs including Tourette’s syndrome. Experience is essential for this role, as it the ability to demonstrate unconditional positive regard in a positive behavioural support setting.
Senior Support Worker Duties:
- Actively embrace all aspects of the role including support with personal care and domestic tasks as well as community activities such as walking, swimming and going to the gym
- Day-to-day coordination of a person centred service with the target to meet the needs of the service users
- Ensuring the overall quality of service provision and liaise closely with other professionals and agencies in respect of referrals, care plans and reviews.
- Communicate excellently with our tenants, their families and all stakeholders.
- Supervise and guide our staff team to deliver a consistently responsive and personalised service.
As a senior practitioner and supervisor, we will support your continuous development by providing accredited courses such as person centred planning, communication approaches and many more.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'