Are you an experienced senior support worker or support worker looking to progress, with a passion for delivering outstanding care?
If the answer is yes then we are looking for outstanding candidates for a Small charity in Edinburgh. The successful candidate would be happy to work on a full time basis. You will be working within specialisms including Dementia, Autism and Learning disabilities.
- An opportunity to work with a small local charity, and make a marked difference in the lives of service users.
- An opportunity to make your mark on a company that is undergoing a period of transformation.
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity to forge a career within the company.
- Working effectively as part of a team, as well as assuming leadership of the team.
- Recognising and encouraging the rights of service users within all areas of their life and to assist them to make informed choices and decisions.
- Working in a professional manner, meeting National Care Standards, setting appropriate boundaries.
- Conducting care plan Audits.
- Qualified to minimum SVQ Level 3, HNC or equivalent.
- Proven track record of working within professional care.
- Proven track record of acting in a senior capacity.
- Flexibility to cover a range of shifts
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular as they don't come up very often, so act quickly to avoid disappointment. If you have any further questions feel free to get in contact with Drew Bradley on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.