Position: Senior Supplier Development Engineer
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a Senior Supplier Development Engineer to work with design groups to encourage Design to Cost is adequately considered as part of the design process. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with suppliers and design groups to facilitate smooth and speedy completion of DFM exchanges
- Design roll out, including equipment/process qualification for volume production
- Supplier process development to improve quality & consistency and reduce cost
- Sourcing and reviewing potential new component/assembly suppliers
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A Degree/HND in Engineering or be a Time Served Engineer with relevant experience.
- A knowledge/understanding of engineering concepts such as Design for Manufacture, pre-production, industrial engineering, purchasing and procurement processes, integration, cost effectiveness, quality, and readiness for production
- Previous experience of working within Medical Device (ISO13485) experience (desirable)
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £40,000 to £60,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Medical Devices
- Supplier Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'