Highfield Professional Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Ipswich.
Our client are a fast-growing team, looking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer due to a heavy workload.
The successful candidate will plan, design and manage structural design projects, ensuring the structures are safe and economic.
- Undertake feasibility, concept and detail structural engineering design and checking
- Undertake structural inspections
- Participate as a member of the team supporting colleagues and working collaboratively to develop the business.
- Deputise for the head of profession as required
- Work flexibly to support delivery across the service.
- Take ownership for own personal development.
- Support junior staff
- Prepare bids for tenders, and report to clients, public agents and planning bodies
- Provide an efficient and business-like point of contact. This includes responding to internal and external enquiries and (via face-to-face, telephone, email).
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of customer service at all times to Clients and other practices within the industry
- 4 years' Structural Design Engineering experience
- Chartered with ICE or I Struct E or equivalent Decision making ability with minimal supervision Ability to work direct with clients and other team members to ensure projects are completed in agree timescales
- Building structure design background
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions on , otherwise click apply now.