Our client require a dedicated Senior Structural Engineer to bolster their existing team based in the centre of Leeds. They are an award winning consultancy that will provide the successful structural engineer with a varied and interesting workload, a vibrant office environment plus long term career plans and an attractive salary.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Chartered in either IStructE or MICE and have had at least 5 years UK consultancy experience.
- Responsible for the analysis and design of building structures, progressing to overall design of structures.
- Responsible for managing CAD / REVIT technicians to ensure appropriate level of design information is included on production information.
- Fully conversant in the design of various building structures using all commonly used materials.
- Comfortable dealing with various clients and attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members
- Confident at leading teams
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company that can offer a direct path to Associate level and beyond.
Please send your CV to be considered.
- Building Design
- Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineer