Realise your ambitions and help others realise their potential. Providing support to people who have learning disabilities is a very rewarding career.
Could you help people to become active in their community and to become more independent?
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to provide community support to individuals who have learning disabilities and additional needs.
If you have a QCF/NVQ level 2 or 3 and the skills to support our clients and team members, with positive behaviour approaches, please Realise your ambitions.
Realise, is part of the Somerset Care Group which is a not for profit organisation with a reputation for high quality, flexible and creative support to people who have a range of needs associated with their complex needs. We are growing our business and need people like you to help us deliver a great service.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• £100 welcome voucher on completion of probationary period
• £400 Refer a friend bonus
• Fantastic benefits including:
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days holiday
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme or Statutory Sick Pay
• Long service awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
*The hourly rate includes a weekend enhancement.
Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job