Senior Software Project Manager Bristol £45k to £60k p.a. depending on experience
Opportunity for Accountant / Project Manager with cloud based Accountancy Software Company
As Senior Software Project Manager you will manage implementations of cloud based accountancy software packages for larger customers ( multiple stakeholders / system integrations / multi-disciplinary teams ). The role will initially involve consultancy as well as project management. As projects get larger there will be the opportunity to concentrate on project management, change control and stakeholder management. Your responsibilities will include:
- helping customers streamline their business processes / managing third party relationships
- driving implementation projects to deliver measurable business benefits
- sales support / completion of tenders / running solution workshops
- testing new releases / developing user documentation / running implementation workshops
- providing business focused input into marketing collateral / marketing campaigns
Our Bristol based, client is a market-leading cloud based accounting solution provider with a strong customer base and "easy to configure and use" accountancy software package. Their finance, project and business information system is totally web-based offering users immediate access to current information including financials and accounting, banking and cash management, invoicing, project, purchasing and customer and supplier activity. You will be joining a small team and will be in a unique position to influence the growth and development of the company as it becomes established in the UK. The position reports to the UK Head of Operations. The company offers good opportunities for personal and professional development.
As Senior Software Project Manager you will have a track record of delivering successful ERP implementations and ideally be a qualified / part qualified accountant (ACCA / ICAEW / CIMA ). With good business understanding, an interest in new technology, and exceptional people management skills you thrive on challenges and working in a dynamic environment. You will also have:
- ability to work as a team / support & develop colleagues
- excellent project management skills ( Prince 2 )
- experience of Agresso / Netsuite / Microsoft / SAP / Sage200 / Deltek etc
- practical accounting experience
- purchasing, stock accounting and ordering experience
- excellent communication & presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has qualified as an accountant but is perhaps more interested in the customer, systems and people side of business life.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Senior Project Manager please forward your CV quoting reference 282929CF1.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications welcomed with experience in: project manager implementation manager software manger Agresso, Netsuite Microsoft Dynamics Sage200 Deltek accountant jobs accountancy iaecw aca acca cima sap aat accountant jobs accountancy jobs financial controller finance ERP Bristol
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.
- Netsuite Microsoft Dynamics Sage200 Deltek accountant jobs accountancy iaecw aca acca cima sap aat accountant jobs accountancy jobs financial controll
- project manager implementation manager software manger Agresso
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'