Position: Senior Software Developer
Salary: £Very Attractive Salary (Call for Details) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects
If there’s something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client is a subsidiary of a leading manufacturing and research company that designs and manufactures tools and systems for industry and research. They provide the world’s most popular solutions for materials characterisation and nanofabrication.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require Senior Software Developers to design, develop and maintain software components and products.
The Role: Employed as a Senior Software Developer your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working within an Agile team to develop high quality functionality to agreed specifications and timescales
- Using our internally defined software design methodologies and tools to develop robust software components and systems
- Be an active member of the software team, participating in software design reviews and in discussions and trials of new tools and techniques
- As necessary, provide ongoing support for new and existing products.
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- Software Engineering / Scientific Degree, Ideally - Physics/Materials Science degree OR Computing Degree with a Physics background
- Experience in PC based software developments using C# and Visual Studio
- Experience with tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, a source code control system, a bug or issue tracking system, and debuggers
- Experience with WPF, unit tests, and multi-threaded code
- Experience of developing complex software applications for high tech instrumentation, working with customers creating bespoke solutions and using Microsoft TFS
You will be self motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a Very Good Salary (Call for Details) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
- Visual C#
- Microsoft TFS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"