A Start Up Foreign Exchange company are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their team to work on their web based platform.
My client is looking for two Senior Software developer to work on their current web based platforms, to maintain and deploy any new updates.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Senior Software Developer, you build, deploy, maintain and secure my clients platform and related hardware infrastructure.
Experience and Skills:
Main Qualifications of the Senior Software Developer:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Solid background in web-based application development
- Strong Unix/Linux/BSD Experience
- Excellent OO PHP and database programming skills
- Experience with modern Model View Controller frameworks
- Experience with high-performance Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP) environments
- Secure programming practices
- Fluent in SQL (MySQL) / Familiar with Active Records
- Restful API development
- SOAP/WSDL/XML/REST experience and external API integration
- HTML5, CSS3, JS/JQuery
- Problem solving approach and excellent communication skills
- Experience with version control tools such as Git (version control management)
As the Senior Software Developer, it would be a plus to have:
- C, C++ experience a plus
- iOS/Android application development/deployment, Webview/PhoneGap (mobile app conversion)
- Angular JS & Node.js experience
If you fell you are the right Senior Software Developer for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.