Our client are fast growing digital business.
They now require a Senior Developer to join the team.
The Software Developer will produce, modify, test and maintain leading edge solutions, which include modern frameworks, APIs, modules and services. The role will work alongside project managers, product managers, system architects and UI/UX designers to turn product requirements into fully working components within specified timescales. A passion for code, with the eagerness to keep on learning is essential as is the ability to maintain awareness of technological developments; communicating these to support continuous progression.
- Development of robust code efficiently using best practice software development tools.
- Working closely with the product requirements and design team, building solutions to work across desktop, mobile and touch devices.
- Maintaining current knowledge of emerging trends in software technology, sharing with the team as appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years test driven Software Development experience
- Demonstrable track record of developing scalable applications
- Previous experience working with a full LAMP stack
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience developing APIs
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design Patterns (OOD,OOA and OOP)
- Experience with version control systems (preferably GIT)
Essential Technical Knowledge
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Zend framework
- 5 years Web Development Experience with demonstrable evidence of quality outputs
- Use of DAL Frameworks
- Understanding of web related security issues
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design Patterns (PHP)
Desirable Technical Knowledge
- Rabbit MQ
- MVC PHP and SVN
- CSS preprocessors (Sass/.less)
- JS build tools (Grunt / Gulp)
- Eclipse IDE
- Cross-browser coding experience with understanding of code optimisation
- API development
- Object Oriented
- Software Development