Senior Software Build Release Engineer / DevOps
£50-60K plus benefits (flexible working, early finish on Fridays, bonus, private healthcare, pension, dental plan, 25 days annual leave and more)
Senior Software Build Release Engineer:
- Proven experience with both Linux & Windows environments
- Deep understanding of software applications, build, analysis and test tool systems construction
- Ability to script in various languages: Bash, Perl, Python, Shell
- Software delivery using an automated tool chain
- Administration of some of: Jenkin/TeamCity, JIRA, Perforce/GIT
- An eye for continuous improvement
Seeking an experienced Senior DevOps or Software Release Engineer with programming/scripting experience and a keen interest in continuous integration and delivery looking to be a valuable part of a small software build team, automating the build, test and delivery tool chain. The successful Senior Software Build Release will join a thriving business in the field of wireless communications where the integrity of the software delivery is critical to the success of the business.Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity for a long and rewarding career. Apply now!
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* DevOps Engineer * Software Configuration Engineer * Software Build Engineer
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!
- Continuous Improvement
- Software Build
- Software Release
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'