DDD Limited comprises a group of companies which offer a flexible, complete service to take a health and beauty product from idea to a consumer’s shopping basket.
We own some of the UKs most recognized brands in their category - including Astral moisturiser, Blistex lip balm, and the snufflebabe and Dentinox ranges of baby care products. We also work with brand owning partners to deliver sales and distribution for their brands. Finally, with our in-house end-to-end product development, manufacturing and laboratory capability, we work with numerous retailers and brand owners to manufacture their brands.
Based in Watford, DDD is a family owned company that has been making health and beauty products for over 100 years.
We are creating a new digital function, that will be part of the wider marketing team to start to accelerate the integration of digital marketing across all our owned brands. Currently digital implementation is very limited, so this is a unique opportunity to play a part, alongside the wider digital team, in shaping how we become more digitally agile and seamless in our execution across multiple channels.
Social Media will be your core role, working alongside the eCommerce Manager and your direct report, the community manager. This individual will need to ensure we are always up to date on the latest developments with Facebook and Instagram (building direct relationship with the companies). They will also be responsible for advising the company on latest trends in the social world, both consumer behaviour and up and coming technology.
Senior Social Manager’s responsibilities:
- Ensure all our wider marketing campaigns translate into the social environment and engage consumers where they are already active, delivering content that will engage and inspire whether that be entertainment, answers or new ideas.
- Work with the brand managers to create annual social strategies for all our brands across social media channels.
- Translate these strategies into monthly content calendars and supporting media campaigns, working alongside our media buying agency to execute.
- Track campaigns to deliver against KPI’s and monitor ROI, optimizing plans where needed.
- Report performance to key stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Manage the community manager to ensure all social pages are up to date on a day to day basis and that they are implementing the monthly content calendars and responding to consumer questions in a timely manner.
- Work alongside the eCommerce Manager and their direct report, CRM Manager, to ensure all our social activity ties into the wider digital campaigns.
- Champion digital and social media across the business.
- Maintains exceptional business relationships through strong communication, adaptable working style, project management and delivery.
- Maximises brands’ digital potential; ensuring brands are a, in relation to trade always on and activity ties in with the wider marketing campaigns, including Shopper Marketing.
- Ensures marketing activity compliance with all relevant UK governing bodies e.g. MHRA, PAGB, Clearcast and RACC.
- Able to build strong relationships with key social media partners and media buying agency to ensure we are always getting the best ROI and ahead of trends.
- Degree level of qualification or equivalent.
- Strong all-round relevant CPG/FMCG experience, preferably 3-5 years.
- eCommerce experience is a benefit.
- Evidence of strategic thinking, in addition to execution.
- Experience of working as part of the end-to-end advertising process, with a keen creative eye.
- Line Management experience.
- In-house experience is a nice to have.
- Contacts at Facebook and Instagram is a benefit.
- Full driving license.
Excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, discounts to many high street and online stores and support with personal development and wellbeing.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'