Excellent role on offer for an experienced SeniorSign Maker/ Installer looking to join a market leading company where you will hit the ground running immediately, where you can utilise your experience alongside a dynamic team .
This position is responsible for all aspects of the physical production of signs. Sign assembly includes preparing substrates and applying vinyl according to written instructions. Must also mount and/or laminate prints including operating and setting-up the laminator for over-laminating, encapsulation, or mounting of digital imaged products. This position must proofread signs and conduct quality assurance to ensure the efficient production of quality, accurate signs.
Senior Sign Maker will have the following responsibilities:
- Prioritize workflow; communicate to production staff daily; supervise the production process.
- Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner.
- Report inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the centre manager/production manager or franchise partner.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Supervise basic and perform more advanced installations.
- Must have hands on sign making experience
- Ability to carry out installations and vinyl applications
- Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate.
- Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
- Ability to use light power equipment.
£25,000 + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Pension + Onsite Parking