Senior SEO Specialist Required.
Benefits: Company Bonus Scheme, Bupa Healthcare and Company Pension
We are extremely passionate about digital marketing, striving to be at the top of our game and evolving our strategies to exceed our clients’ expectations.
About the role
We are growing quickly and are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join our award-winning team.
The Senior SEO Specialist’s main objective is to make sure that our SEO strategy continues to keep a step ahead of the industry and that this approach is communicated the Senior Management Team. The role holder is also responsible for the delivery of SEO services across all our clients. The core duties and responsibilities are:
Strategy, On Page & Technical SEO
- Working closely with the Head of Innovation and SEO Manager in driving the SEO strategy for the agency.
- Carrying out prospective client analysis as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of all client strategies and contributing to them, whilst also monitoring campaign performance.
- Technical SEO audits including implementation of technical SEO
- On page strategy & research
The suitable candidate will:
• Have a minimum 3 years experience in SEO
• Have very strong technical SEO skills and clear evidence of having conducted a wide range of successful on-site projects.
• Be highly analytical and capable at sifting through data and clearly diagnose appropriate strategies
• Possess a can do attitude.
• Be a great problem solver and is not afraid of challenges
• Be a team player; with the ability and interest in supporting the wider team
• Demonstrate creativity and the ability to come up with innovative and original solutions to technical hurdles.
• Be required to support the wider teams in promoting our creative campaigns in order to secure and track the very best coverage
• Preferably be a Star Wars fan, or at least have seen the originals (we might be able to settle for someone that can do a Yoda impression)
- Salary up to £40k, depending on experience.
- Generous company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Bupa health cover
- Company pension scheme
- 7-hour work days (our office hours are 9:30 - 5:30)
- No overtime policy
- Tickets to industry-leading conferences and events
- Regular social events
- Training and support to enable you to be the best that you can be
- Working with a bunch of fun, smart, energized people from all corners of the world!
Get in touch for more info on this ground-breaking agency leading the way.
- Analytical Skills
- Technical Skills