Senior Sales Representative
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Representative join our team at our Selborne, Alton Hampshire. As the Senior Sales Representative you will be reporting directly to the General Manager based in Australia.
As the Senior Sales Representative you will be predominately interacting with our customers within Europe and the Americas.
Selborne Biological Services Pty Ltd is one of the leading serum and animal derived products companies, with more than 50 employees.
We offer diverse and challenging positions, career opportunities for professional and technical specialists, trades, and people interested in making a difference to our industry.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordination of Customer Sales Orders through to Production and Final Delivery
- Coordinate sales effort with sales management, production, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Maintain customer sales information
- Prepare monthly sales report for distribution to the sales team and group management
- Sales Representative for the UK/European/US Regions
- Establish, develop and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Prepare and submit sales and marketing strategies for approval by management
- Develop marketing material
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. (In-person visits will require both domestic and international travel)
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitor activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitor activities, advertising and promotional trends
Training, Experience and/or Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in a relevant role
- A proven track record in growing sales of pharmaceutical or Biotech products
- Experience in new product launches would be highly regarded
- Desirable qualifications include
- Bachelor degree in Biochemistry or Microbiology or similar
- Appropriate qualifications related to Food Manufacturing and Processing
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
- Current drivers licence.
- This role may also involve working outside of normal hours and occasional weekend work.
- This role will also require both domestic and international travel from time to time.
How to apply
To apply please click APPLY below. For further information on the company, please visit our internet site www.selbornebiological.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"