Are you looking to develop your career with an innovative London based investment management company that is challenging the traditional investment models and disrupting the retail investment market?
Do you want to work in an exciting team orientated environment that puts the needs of their clients first? Or in a business that truly values their employees and rewards them for the great work they do?
Do you want to be rewarded for the great work you do?
If so, Basset & Gold could be for you.
As part of our exciting growth plans for 2018 we are currently looking to hire an experienced Sales Rep and as part of this high performing team your responsibilities will include:
- Driving business growth by closing sales over the phone from leads delivered via marketing and referrals
- Working closely with external, outsourced new sales and lead generation colleagues to ensure that the business is being represented effectively and opportunities maximised
- Establishing, developing and maintaining customer relationships to improve cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction to develop a positive reputation in the marketplace
- Continuously improve your knowledge and skills through training and active feedback
As the right candidate for this exciting role you have a degree and at least 12 months experience in a sales or account management role within the Financial Services industry and you can demonstrate an excellent track record in this role. You are independent, highly-motivated, target driven, have genuine ambition, are eager to learn, enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment and understand the benefits of cultivating outstanding client relationships.
In return, we offer continued training and development so that you can grow as our business grows, and you will also work closely with senior management, providing excellent exposure and the ability to learn from experienced team members. We will also help you achieve your personal ambitions whether that is climbing Everest, buying a house or learning new skills - you decide and we’ll help you get there!
On top of all this, we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package, a great office in the heart of London and the opportunity to be part of the team that is changing the way people invest.
Please note, as part of our compliance process all job offers will be subject to a DBS check.
- Account Management
- Retail Banking