- Achieving minimum profit target for the branch, whilst aiming to promote the long-term growth of the Company name.
- Providing a high level of customer service to all clients.
- Register applicants and match applicants to properties.
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Supervision of an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective applicants.
- Achieve pre-agreed targets.
- Liaise and negotiate offers between clients and applicants.
- Close deals.
- Communicate with clients with regards to marketing feedback, viewings and hot prospects, put forward offers from applicants and agree terms with clients.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewing and sales.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness at all times.
- Canvassing / leafleting to seek new business opportunities including targeting competitors.
- Assist Franchisee/Office Manager with market appraisals as and when required.
- Signing up applicants and working through the process.
- Ensure all sales fall in line with legislation and guidelines.
- Ensure offers are accepted, all terms agreed and application forms are completed in full by prospective applicants.
- Process completed application forms.
- Maintain office systems/software and working procedures.
- Web portal population.
- Efficient diary planning.
- Correctly record all messages, viewings and appointments.
- Activity reports as required.
- Bring complaints to the attention of your Line Manager immediately.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and applicants.
- To achieve pre-agreed targets, operating to the standards required by the company.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy and efficiency in dealing with the public.
- Maximise opportunities for viewings, sales, market appraisals and instructions.
- Seek to increase office market share and generally promote 'brandawareness’.
- To operate with the confines of the Housing Act and sales legislation.
- To operate to the standards set by our regulatory bodies.
- Achieve the goals and targets pre agreed with your Line Manager.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job