| Senior Sales Negotiator | Milton Keynes | £18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE |
Our Clients, a successful Independent Estate Agency, are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Milton Keynes.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a long standing career with a successful Estate Agency. You will attend viewings, arrange appointments and canvass. My client rewards staff for hard work and so offers a competitive commission structure. The successful candidate will be willing to get stuck in and sales driven. New Homes or valuation experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Registering Buyers /Vendors
- Arranging Viewings/ Valuations appointments
- Conduct Viewings
- Regular client contact
- Maximising business opportunities
- Canvas for new instructions and generate new business
- Chase leads
- Negotiate offers
- Previous estate agency
- Local knowledge
- Valuation experience desirable
- New Homes experience desirable
- Carrer driven and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and get stuck in
- Must be highly self-motivated
- An all-rounder.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.00pm and Saturday (1 in 2) 9.00am-5.00pm.
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £20,000 basic, £35,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"