Picker Elliott is a very successful estate agent based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. We are now recruiting for an experienced sales and lettings negotiator to join our team.
As you’d expect, there will be a requirement to visit properties so you will need a driving licence and own vehicle. Full mileage expenses will be paid for any business mileage incurred.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:30 - Saturday 9:00 to 14:00 (one day off per week in lieu of Saturday).
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing sales and lettings opportunities with the support of the company director
- Achieving pre agreed branch targets
- Market appraisals
- Responding promptly and effectively to phone and online enquires
- Advising and educating landlords and property sellers with accurate valuations and monthly rental incomes
- Advertising properties for sale and to let on relevant websites
- Registering and matching new buyers and potential tenants to suitable properties
- Organising and attending viewings
- Negotiating offers and finalising sales and lettings in accordance with company guidelines
- Brand and branch marketing activities including canvassing the local area to source new properties to sell & let
- Growing and maintaining the sales and lettings database
- Accurately recording appointments, viewings and contact with clients
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 12 months estate agent/sales negotiator experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Motivated to succeed with a good work ethic
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- A team player
- Organised and efficient approach with the ability to prioritise key tasks
- PC literate and experienced with MS office
- Well presented, polite and approachable
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
To apply in confidence, send your up to date CV and a covering letter outlining your experience.
Please do not call.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not had a response within 5 days then your applications has been unsuccessful on this occasion.