This is an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help and support young people.
My client is looking to bring someone in who is able to promote their value and enable them to make life enhancing choices.
You will work with young adults aged 16+ with learning disabilities to deliver high standards of care, ensuring their physical, psychological, emotional and recreational development.
Is this role perfect for you? if it is, please continue to read on below........
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Leading shifts
* Offer professional practice support meetings to staff to complement staff supervision
* Encourage, support and guide members of the staff team
* Attend Case Reviews, Planning Meetings and any other meetings as required
* Undertake specific administration tasks within the unit as directed by the Home Manager
* Actively participate in supervision, appraisal, training, meetings & consultancies
* Maintain records as required
* Contribute to the development of the young adults through the provision of a healthy life style
* To be alert to signs of distress or abuse and to ensure that the young people are monitored and protected and have their needs met ensuring that all safeguarding needs are met
* Contribute to care planning and the implementation of these plans
* Be the Key Worker for individuals
* Residential care experience
* At least 2 years’ experience working with individuals with learning disabilities
* At least 1 years’ experience working in a senior role
* Experience managing challenging behaviors and physical intervention
* Driving license desirable
* Level 3 in Health and Social Care desirable
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Closing date: ASAP
Contact: Ismail at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Care Plans
- Young People
- Staff Members
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'