My client has an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Senior Residential Care Worker who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help and support young people.
You will work in a 6 bedded residential home rated Good with a spacious garden, for young adults aged 13+ with learning disabilities to provide advice, assistance and support.
My client is looking for a strong minded, passionate and confident person.
Senior Residential Care Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading shifts
- Offer professional practice support meetings to staff to complement staff supervision
- Encourage, support and guide members of the staff team
- Attend Case Reviews, Planning Meetings and any other meetings as required
- Undertake specific administration tasks within the unit as directed by the Home Manager
- Actively participate in supervision, appraisal, training, meetings & consultancies
- Maintain records as required
- Contribute to the development of the young adults through the provision of a healthy life style
- To be alert to signs of distress or abuse and to ensure that the young people are monitored and protected and have their needs met ensuring that all safeguarding needs are met
- Contribute to care planning and the implementation of these plans
- Be the Key Worker for individuals
Senior Care Worker Minimum requirements:
- Residential care experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working with individuals with learning disabilities
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a senior role
- Experience managing challenging behaviors and physical intervention
- Driving license desirable
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care desirable
Shift hours for day staff:
- 0730-2130 (21:45 if on the handover)
- 1430-2130 (21:45 if on the handover)
Closing date: Friday 12th June 2020
Contact: Sue at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Care Plans
- Young People
- Staff Members
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'