….Working for a national awarding and accreditation body, you will be joining their team as the Senior Regulation Manager.
Your role will be one of Leadership, Guidance, Inspirational and Motivational, coordinating your team of managers and officers alike.
As a team, your responsibilities will be to independently accredit, quality assure and regulate approved Awarding Bodies and qualifications thereby safeguarding the interests of learners, employers, parents, funding bodies, providers and the Scottish Government.
As a member of the Accreditation Group your role will be to ensure that only those submissions which meet the regulatory requirements are approved.
What you will be required to demonstrate:
• Contribution to the development of policy and guidance
• Ensuring that there is consistency in interpretation of the regulatory requirements
• Contributing to various committees to ensure compatibility with established criteria and consistency of decision making processes
• Providing accurate specialist and technical advice and guidance to key stakeholders and customers
• Working to continuous improvement initiatives, ensuring both Personal and Regulatory compliance
What experience you need to bring:
• Leadership and Management skills
• Ability to make key decisions
• Report writing
• Accuracy when pulling data from reports
If you have the required skill set and feel that you can be their new Senior Regulation Manager, then I urge you to apply now, email your CV direct or call me for more details.
I can reached on 0141 241 4709
I look forward to looking over your CV.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job