Looking for an experienced Cyber Security or Technology Recruitment Consultant eager to take a step up in their career and become a Senior Recruitment Consultant. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you would have ownership of a HOT desk with over 200k worth of billings from day one.
About the opportunity:
- Established in 2006
- High growth specialist agency who work within the areas of Data, Digital, Cloud, Engineering and Security.
- Offices in London (HQ), EU and US
- Have a truly exciting, diverse and unique environment in recruitment
- Stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets.
- Award-winning culture and a proven track record for growth.
- Consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
- Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will have:
- An opportunity to grow some of the companies largest and most lucrative accounts
- Clear career path to Management/Director level
- Investment in your professional development with training and coaching support
- A platform for success: best tools, technology and modern approaches to Sales and Recruitment
- High earning potential, incentive and reward culture
- Fun and Inclusive people environment
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Become the number one Senior Recruitment Consultant’s within your speciliasm.
- Have a strategy led business development and client acquisition approach.
- Deliver candidates through contingent search, market mapping, headhunting, networking & referrals
- Adopt an informed and consultative approach to fully understand the needs of both clients and candidates
- Build and nurture long term relationships with clients and candidates
- Acquire knowledge and insight access across all areas within a specialist strategy
- Host and attend specialist market events
- Work in partnership with the Marketing teams to create specialist talent communities to create a forum for innovation in Technology
What you need to have to become a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Billed over £150k in 12 months consecutively
- Financial motivation and the drive to succeed
- The ability to bounce back from adversity
- Ambition to the best and to win
- Excelled in Business Development or Sales
- A friendly and open manner
- An appreciation for diversity
- The ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Confident communication skills
- Contract or Permanent Recruitment Experience
This role is right for you if you are no stranger to working hard and want to develop your career in a highly rewarding, challenging multicultural environment.
So if you want to join the most unique environments in recruitment, with the best training in the market. Then get in touch today and apply now
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Free or Subsidised Travel
- Gym Membership
- Wellness Programmes
- Work From Home Scheme
360 Technology recruitment : 1 year (Required)
SW6 Associates recruit into; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Media Sales, Business development, Account Management, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Technology Sales Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Finance and Economics Sales, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Business Intelligence Sales, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Consultancy Sales, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
- IT Recruitment
- Technology Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'