AVMI are the UK’s largest integrator and service provider of audio visual, video conferencing and digital media solutions. Established over 25 years ago, we have global capabilities and hundreds of experienced staff implementing our systems in corporate, retail and public environments.
We employ over 400 members of staff across 6 locations internationally.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Assistant to join a fast growing technology company. AVMI is the UK’s leading provider of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions and is expanding rapidly overseas as well as developing a number of market leading innovations.
Working in the Purchasing team at our Sunbury office, you will be part of a team of 9 assisting in the purchasing for our Corporate and Education team. You will be dealing with our sales team, ProjectManagers and suppliers on a day to day basis to ensure that all the equipment is ordered and delivered onside within the time frames specified.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading & ordering projects & box drop sales onto Dynamics.
- Entering sales orders onto the system.
- Liaising with suppliers on pricing, delivery, etc.
- Liaising with Sales & Project Managers and working to deadlines.
- Keeping track of orders and chasing up back orders.
- Other duties as and when required, including filing, answering the phone and general office duties.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous purchasing experience.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise work load.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in office administration
- Competent on excel
WHY WORK FOR AVMI
- Be part of a fast-growing company working with some of the world’s biggest brands
- Ambitions to become a global player (recent office openings in New York and Hong Kong)
- An evolving business that provides great opportunity for development and progression
- Great team environment
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Order