Purpose of the role:
As Product Owner for Smartlink - Collinson’s proprietary card-linked-offer platform - you are responsible for defining requirements for your software development team to deliver. You will be the subject matter expert for your platform and products, and develop an informed view on how payments are shaping and influencing loyalty and offers.
The role plays a significant part in improving Collinson’s card-linked offers capability and products, which play an important part in Collinson’s regional and divisional objectives following a significant US acquisition in 2017.
- Translate commercial opportunities into tangible, functional product features
- Maintain and effectively prioritize a product roadmap and backlog of features by balancing and championing both business and customer needs
- Research and analyse customer opinions and feedback to determine features or components that will add good value to a product
- Be able to measure the impact of the implemented product features and ensure that what’s delivered adds value to end users
- Develop a deep understanding of the card linked offers / card linked rewards concept and the benefits for the main constituents - merchants / consumers / publishers / Collinson
- Turn user focussed product ideas and technology opportunities into working software.
- Work with Head of FS and other key stakeholder to plan the strategic platform roadmap to support defined product opportunities; translate these into valuable product features.
- Measure and evolve the platform & products in terms of performance and adoption, creating new features with the technology teams that users will love to interact with.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Strong experience with Agile working practices and working with Engineers
- Strong background in business process analysis, requirements gathering, and application design, ideally from a digital, Loyalty or B2B2C environment
- Strong experience in an agile software environment ideally as Product Owner or Product Manager, Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- You will have a can-do attitude, be a motivated self-starter, be willing to get stuck into the tasks at hand, and have a proven ability to deliver on commitments
Collinson is a global leader in loyalty and benefits. We craft customer experiences, which enable some of the world’s best-known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers.
Our unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travellers allows our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to drive deeper customer devotion.
We work with over 600 banks, 90 airlines and 20 hotel groups in over 170 countrie
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'