Senior Pricing Analyst
We are working with an innovative and modern insurer who are looking to expand their pricing team.
If you are looking for a pricing role where you will get autonomy, structured career progression, a chance to work on advanced modelling tools and be part of an inclusive and supportive team then please get in touch.
About the role
- You will develop statistical models for their pricing and underwriting teams across wide ranging statistical techniques
- You will make recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Monitor trends and complete impact analysis
- Develop a range of pricing tools for new & existing products
- Conduct analysis across a range of markets, including; Private Motor, Commercial Vehicle, Bike, Taxi, Pet and Gadget
- Compare prices, products and conditions with the market
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to sit the actuarial exams and move onto a comprehensive study package subject to passing CT1 and meeting and maintaining performance requirements
- You will be educated within a mathematical/statistical discipline and have some experience within a pricing role, ideally within the insurance sector but this is not essential.
- You will have working knowledge of SAS/SQL - RADAR, Emblem and Machine learning techniques would be ad advantage.
- Importantly you will be a well-rounded communicator who would be confident presenting to senior stakeholders and sharing your findings to non-technical colleagues.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job