An ambitious, qualified Accountant is required by a firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. The role will help assist to the Director of the business to take it to its next level of growth by taking up a lot of the day to day role of the Director, as well as being involved in a number of projects to develop the business. Over time, should the appointed person be successful, they will become a key member of the business and remunerated accordingly. To succeed, you will need to adopt the company mission to become the Trusted Adviser of our Clients and show a real passion to support them.
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Working or recently worked in an accountancy practice, including working in a smaller to medium size practice
- Can provide accountancy as well as basic tax advice
- Prepare management and financial accountants, as well as Personal and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Audit experience would be useful, but not essential
- Line management responsibility for a small team
- Used online accounting software and possibly helped introduce into a client base. e.g. Xero
- Attention to detail and high technical standards
- Has a “can do” attitude and a problem solving approach. Delivers on promises
- Straight talking, open and honest
- Very responsive to client needs
- Professional , supportive , nurturing and friendly with colleagues and clients
- Good IT skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job