Senior PPC Analyst Role -
Calling all PPC Analyst! Join a leading, eCommerce business based in the heart of Manchester City Centre as their new Senior PPC Analyst and help grow an internationally-recognised brand!
Senior PPC Analyst - About The Company
Our client is at the top of the game! With an army of loyal customers across the globe, it’s no surprise that they are at the fore-front of their industry and they don’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon! The PPC team is responsible for the largest ad spend in comparison to their opponents which means that there is always room for fresh, innovative new ideas! As the company continues to expand, they are now looking to add more talent to their team of PPC experts. The business is searching for an individual who can demonstrate a genuine passion for everything PPC whilst also having the capability of driving PPC performance across the company.
Senior PPC Analyst - About The Role
This role will require the Senior PPC Analyst to manage the overall testing of each PPC campaign produced. They will be responsible for analysing all results in order to highlight both the strengths and weaknesses of all campaigns and strategies as this information will be utilised to improve performance in the future. The Senior PPC Analyst will be accountable for reporting any significant findings to the management team.
Senior PPC Analyst - The Key Responsibilities:
- Implementing and identifying new and strategic PPC opportunities
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of data results and offer guidance on how to utilise this information to the management team
- Regularly forecast delivery and ROI for existing clients
- Review and push current tactics to meet campaign goals and achieve set KPI’s
- Ensure all campaigns have been delivered within the set timeframe and standard by challenging set briefs
- Produce regular reports which highlight the performance of each PPC campaign and analyse the data in order to identify significant findings
Senior PPC Analsyst - The Key Skills Required:
- A minimum of 2 year’s PPC experience
- A degree in Maths, Economics or Business Management would be preferable
- A strong commercial awareness combined with an analytical mindset
- Strong understanding of the best online search marketing techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and SQL programming
- Comfortable in providing a fresh insight into analysing high-level data
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills!
Are you the right person for the job? Apply now online!
- Digital Marketing
- Online Search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job