Senior Power Supply Design Engineer
The company, based in Kent, design and develop everything on site, with products incorporated into mission critical systems on platforms across the globe.
As a Senior Power Supply Design Engineer you will be required to design and develop new power supply products, attend and support design reviews, test and validate designs, supervise junior engineers, and communicate effectively with customers.
Due to the nature of the role being the defence sector the Senior Power Supply Engineer must be British and able to obtain security clearance.
Requirements of the Senior Power Supply Design Engineer
- Degree in Electronic Engineer or a HNC with experience
- Experience in switch mode power supply (AC-DC, DC-DC, DC-AC)
- Proven conceptual design experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to enable interface with customers at a high technical level
- 5+ years design experience in field of Industrial, Communications, or Military power supply
- Hardware test and debugging experience
Position: Senior Power Supply Design Engineer