In order to apply for this position candidates WILL HAVE PENSIONS EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
• Money Purchase Defined Contribution Pensions Administrator
• Final Salary Defined Benefit Pensions Administrator
• DC Administrator
• DB Administrator
• The role of Administrator is to work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to occupational pension schemes.
• Deal with simple queries and requests by the use of standard letters.
• Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required.
• Be a point of reference for standard automated cases.
• Support colleagues for holiday cover and workload peaks.
• Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration
• Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
• Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
• Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
• Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
• Computer literate.
If you feel that you are suitable for this position, we recommend you email your current CV along with your current salary, salary expectations and reason for leaving and we can call you back to discuss your details further.
If you are aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within Pensions who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our details and ask them to make contact with us and we will endeavour to assist with their search
- Pension Schemes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'