MB Fitzgerald are working with a London based IFA who are in the market for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their team.
This is a new role that is a direct result of the continued growth and progression of this forward thinking business.
- Speaking with pension and insurance companies to obtain information
- Liaising with clients and pension schemes both in the UK and abroad
- Preparing of pension reports and undertaking basic pension and cashflow analysis
- Preparing packs to be sent with advice reports
- Assembling pension transfer packs (in the UK and abroad)
- Preparing packs for investment reviews
- Database management
- Helping train junior staff
- Ad hoc and other tasks as required by the company
The ideal candidate will:
- be trustworthy, diligent, conscientious and honest
- be able to follow detailed instructions
- show initiative to sort out a problem which may arise
- have a strong duty of client care and excellent attention to detail
- be fluent in English
- have a professional phone manner and clear phone voice
- be fluent in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
- have good computing and IT capabilities
- have the ability to learn new skills
- have a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A to C preferably in suitable/relevant subject matters
At least 3 years' pensions administration experience is essential, with both DB and DC schemes
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'