My Client in Luton is looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator on an ongoing temporary basis with immediate effect. This is a full-time role however Applicants looking for 30 hours per week may also be considered.
You will be responsible for:
· The processing of weekly and monthly payrolls - ensuring data is entered accurately and in accordance to deadlines
· Obtaining payroll data
· Processing of manual calculations as required
· Resolving Payroll related queries where possible
· Escalating queries to Payroll Manager as required
Skills / attributes required for the role:
· A solid understanding of UK payroll and auto enrolment legislation
· Ability to process payrolls from start to finish
· Confident processing multiple payrolls - weekly and monthly
· Excellent communication skills
· Confident in dealing with multiple tasks
If you are immediately available and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please do apply and your application will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job