Senior Partnerships Executive
£Competitive + benefits
About the job
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They've voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
In this role, you'll develop EE's Device and Product portfolio by establishing and carrying out a powerful content Partnerships with market leading companies. That includes working side-by-side with our Partners to drive innovation, improve experiences, create development opportunities and reduce costs. You'll also bring new Partners on board, evolve our content propositions and find new ways to engage with customers around the UK.
What you'll do
* Collaborate with EE and BT Mobile and Broadband teams to identify changing customer needs and align them with our Partnership development paths
* Work with Finance and Propositions to establish commercial targets in-line with our business ambitions
* Create a clear rationale for your strategy based on market analysis
* Closely track and report on business performance
* Identify areas for improvement and create business cases for change
* Review and adapt our Marketing executions to deliver engaging communications and customer experience across all channels
* Have previous experience of Product management
* Be able to analyse reporting and data to spot commercial opportunities
* Know what the commercial drivers of performance are - and how to improve them
* Show strong facilitation, communication and numerical skills
* Be a problem solver with the ability to break down and summarise trends and issues
* Understand internal project and technical delivery processes.
What's in it for you
* Competitive salary
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job