Our client is a long established team of Financial Advisers. This is a key role to provide a first-class technical support service to the Advisers. Working closely with the Advisers, Directors and the client services support team you will be responsible for providing technical guidance and technical advice, ensuring that the centralised paraplanning function of the business provides an accurate, timely and compliant service.
The seniority of the role requires the ability to confidently present to clients, attend meetings with the Adviser and manage the paraplanning and technical workflow within the business.
The minimum qualification for your role is Level 4 Diploma PFS.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- The requisite technical knowledge and qualifications, to meet FCA and company expectations
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm’s compliance procedures and FCA legislation for suitability report provision and record keeping requirements.
- A high degree of technical product and tax knowledge enabling the most appropriate client solutions.
- A strong communicator, to enable mentoring of other team members.
- Keep up to date with relevant products in the market, legislative and technical changes.
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately.
- Promoting the profile of the business within the professional and wider community.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships across the business to meet expected business and income targets.
- Implementing business wide paraplanning, research and technical procedures.
- Strong understanding of compliance issues and how these effect the advice and suitability process