The Company: I am currently working on behalf of a highly regarded Chartered IFA business who are looking to add an experienced Paraplanner to their North Leeds based team in Q1. My client is a truly independent financial advice firm who adopt a really personal, tailored approach to financial planning and require an experienced financial services professional to join their team. Their core market is private wealth inclusive of investments, pensions, protection & IHT/tax planning) with a professional focused, targeted client base being the foundation of their continued development as a firm.
The Role: As a Paraplanner (Financial Analyst) you would be working as part of a productive, high performing team to provide full support to the Advisers. Your role would be to offer the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible with a high focus on quality and accuracy. Your duties would include:
- Analysing client’s circumstances, portfolios and objectives and preparing appropriate recommendation reports for the Advisers
- Building the client’s Cashflow model from scratch in advance of their review meeting with their planner.
- Creating a "meeting pack" for the planner to take to the meeting that included all the information they would need and any paperwork to be signed by the client at the meeting
- Updating the Cashflow model post meeting and writing a full financial planning report for the client setting out the recommendations that I had agreed with the planner
- Assisting the Client Relation Management (CRM) team with implementing these recommendations
- Create Suitability or Reason Why Letters for any transactional business
- Being a technical resource and POC for the whole company
The Person: The successful candidate will ideally come from an IFA/wealth management background and have exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in technical analyst capacity. You will have wide-ranging knowledge in one of more of the following product areas: investments, pensions, life cover, savings/bonds/ISAs and ideally 2 years’ experience (as a in a minimum) working environment. My client is looking for qualified (QCF level 4 diploma), progressive, ambitious individuals looking to develop in a high profile advisory firm in a lifestyle planning/cash-flow modelling advisory environment. Part-qualified people looking for support/development are also encouraged to apply!
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financials services sector please visit the website below: