Our client, a large consultancy firm, is looking for a highly experienced Senior Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis.
The right candidate would make a significant difference within operations and customer practice, through client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities.
The requirements for this role will be to:
Change Programme design, implementation and management, with a proven ability to work as Engagement Manager
Consulting Sales, with an agreed target per annum. Strong bid management abilities, with a proven ability to mentor and train.
Solution development, showing a clear ability to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Customer, Transformation Leadership and Operational Excellence.
Leadership of multi-disciplinary projects across Customer, Transformation Leadership and Operational Excellence capabilities focussing on Regulatory Change, Financial Crime programmes and Target Operating Model.
Key Skills and Experience required:
* In-depth Banking experience with exposure to shaping and delivering significant programmes of Operational Change.
* Previous consultancy experience
* Deep understanding of FS industry with experience leading large scale, complex business and regulatory change programmes in the capacity of Project/Programme Manager.
* In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the FS industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities.
* Key areas of interest include regulatory driven change such as CDD, Remediation, Financial Crime, GDPR, Target Operating Model design and implementation and transformation programme management.
* Experience and understanding of Digital Operations with demonstrable expertise in building and leveraging relationships.
* Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
* Strong communication skills with demonstrable senior level stakeholder management skills.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.