Senior Manager EMEA Distribution Systems
What will you do as the Senior Manager - Distribution Systems?
This is a key role for the business and will be driving the strategy for our Distribution systems teams across the EMEA regions. In this role you will also have overriding responsibility for leading and coordinating the delivery of the WMS upgrade project across our key distribution centres.
Over the next 3-5 years some of the key focus in the business is on successful delivery of new systems implementations and also growth within our EMEA regions specifically, the person in this role will have a real opportunity to build on the success of the team and mould a truly future focused.
You will have 3 direct reports working across EMEA so the role requires this person to also support and encourage their development and that of their teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Actively participate in the implementation of Oracle IM for company run and warehouse operations
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes, systems, and technologies used by Distribution centers in EMEA.
- Develop strategies for improving and/or leveraging the systems. Consider business implications of the application of technology to the business environment.
- Define the 7/24 support model for all warehouse systems within the broader Information Services team and partners
- Develop and maintain a multi-year overall strategy and roadmap for the evolution of warehouse systems and automation, including planned upgrades, interdependencies, and vendor contacts
- Partner with the Global Operations Management team and Senior Distribution Leadership teams to improve overall operations through the use of value add systems. Maintain a line of sight to business initiatives requiring strategic systems planning.
- Support the growth of the company by participating in the planning, build out, and implementation of new warehouse systems globally
- Manage the standard CooperVision global release cycle, including analysis, design, test, implementation, support and documentation.
- Facilitate communication, cooperation, and knowledge sharing with the end user community across the regional area and with the other local/regional Business Analysts to ensure a global system
Key Knowledge and Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience managing large/complex global Warehouse Management projects and teams, within the span of the following:
- Red Prairie/JDA
- Warehouse Control & Automation Systems
- Oracle Inventory Management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong team management experience with ability to develop a high performing team
- Excellent project management methodology skills
- Excellent time management
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to produce exceptional quality output.
- Ability to suggest appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
You occasionally be required to travel.
As well as a competitive salary, CooperVision can also offer you a whole package of benefits including:
25 days holiday per year
Healthshield Cash Plan
Group Income Protection Insurance
Discounted contact lens scheme
Lifestyle Discounts (discount gym memberships/shopping vouchers etc)
Free Parking/Tea/Coffee & free fruit monthly.
If you like what you see, join us and not only will you be joining a growing business full of opportunity and diversity but you will also be working alongside some of the brightest, most dedicated and passionate members of our industry. We promise this won’t be a short-sighted move.
All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal consideration and opportunities from CooperVision.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'