Title: Senior Manager Change Assurance - Top10 professional services firm
Salary: Up to £90k + Bonus + Benefits
As a result of a period of sustained growth, this Top10 professional services firm is looking to recruit a Senior Manager to strengthen it's award winning Change Assurance team.
The successful individual will work on a diverse range of projects and broadly the work will cover:
- Providing assurance over the governance of projects and programmes delivering IT change across large and small scale Financial services organisations
- Assurance of change portfolio management and methodologies (waterfall and agile)
- Working with internal audit teams - either directly for the client or as part of the consulting team - this may involved first/second line of defence reviews
- Full review lifecycle involving risk assessment, evaluation and the identification/testing of key controls and reporting
- Engagement with senior client representatives i.e project sponsors and delivery team members
Applicants should possess 5-10 years industry experience in change delivery or change assurance and have a strong understanding of agile software development life cycles. In addition you will have demonstrable stakeholder management (including an ability to operate with C-suite level individuals) and have a strong grounding in Change governance and risk management practices.
This represents a hugely varied consulting role in which you will have huge visibility and can really make your mark from day1.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'