Senior Management Accountant - CIMA, ACCA Qualified / Salary £42,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits, Parking Etc / Permanent Position / Warrington Location / Excellent Commercial Exposure / Retail Experience Desirable
NC Associates are looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Senior Management Accountant to help support the Finance Director of a £45 Million T/O SME business based within Warrington. This role reports directly into the FD and the MD of the business and will review processes throughout the business and enhance financial and operational controls. You will also support and develop the existing finance team which consists pf 4. This is an extremely commercial role which needs a hands on individual.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (including variance analysis and investigations) for submission to the FD, MD
- Review and check completeness and accuracy of reconciliations prepared by the assistant accountant.
- Prepare schedules for monthly board packs and supplementary information.
- Audit preparation and management.
- Assist the Finance Director with preparation of budgets and monthly reforecasts
- Weekly Cashflow forecasting.
- Stock and margin reconciliations.
- Review VAT and Intrastat declarations prior to submission.
- Management of the finance team
- Work directly with the Accounts manager who is responsible for all transactional processes (sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control).
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- The successful candidate will be qualified or nearly qualified CIMA, ACCA with extensive management accounts experience
- Previous experience within a similar role working as a hands on Management Accountant ideally working in a dynamic environment
- Must also be able to demonstrate that they can integrate into a highly flexible entrepreneurial environment and add commercial value to the business
- Must ideally have a background within FMCG or retail experience, this is desirable as having experience of Stock is a huge advantage
- Strong systems experience including Excel
- Excellent team player, good communication skills
Whats of Offer?
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a business which has an excellent reputation within its sector. This role also offers excellent commercial exposure and a market leading salary. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- management accounts
- VAT returns
- bank reconciliations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'