Our client is one of the largest privately-run providers of Private Rented Sector, temporary and emergency accommodation in the south of England. They specialise in the acquisition, operation and management of residential accommodation across the UK.
Maintaining and improving living standards through the housing and management services, our client has become an integral firm in providing solutions for the housing needs of local authorities, social services and private firms. The company is continually adding to its property portfolio and continues to upgrade and maintain the existing properties to a high standard.
As a Senior Maintenance Manager, you will be the first point of contact for the Council, tenant and maintenance personnel, therefore, you should have impeccable communication skills and the ability to multi-task. You will also be responsible for logging and updating organisation jobs on the systems.
• At least 2 years’ property management experience
• All-round knowledge of maintenance and dealing with tenancies
• Be competent in Word, Excel and email - the company will provide training for their specialist systems
• Good knowledge of legislation regarding repair times and certificates
• Strong organisation skills
• Strong customer service skills.
This role is offering a salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 5.30pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job