Role: Senior Loyalty Manager
Day rate: Up to £400 via LTD
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: Until end of year
In a nutshell…
The European Loyalty Manager position will support the Head of Ownership & Loyalty in the execution of Loyalty Strategy across all EU markets.
This person will be responsible for managing the newly launched European Loyalty Platform, including daily operations and future proposition & capability development.
The newly Launched European Loyalty Platform is a key strategic pillar of the client's CRM Strategy to increase customer retention, cross-sell and advocacy, ultimately delivering incremental revenue.
Their mission is to deliver a personalized, meaningful, premium experience to consumers across a multi-touchpoint ecosystem (email, web, app, chat, social, eStore) to drive sustainable business growth.
They will do this by connecting with consumers and understanding their needs and behaviours as well as bringing together all parts of the business (Marketing, Customer Service, Content & Services, Product Divisions, eCommerce) to create high value propositions they can execute across their multi-touchpoint CRM programme.
- Strong CRM background, particularly in loyalty apps or strategies
- Strong marketing background. Must be a good influencer, to work with every single product owner and country and digital team member and Brand/PR/Insight teams to help bring everyone together to deliver great consistent and impactful digital campaigns
- Significant experience working in high performing Digital teams, preferably in the consumer electronics industry
- Significant experience of leading people to deliver marketing programs through teams, working at a regional level and effectively communicating value propositions with global and local stakeholders
- A proven track record of planning and managing changes in marketing programs (often through others, internally and externally) that deliver growth to a complex set of Consumer stakeholders
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task successfully and operate within budgetary and timeline constraints
- Demonstrated business results from delivering on-time and managing to large marketing budgets
- Presented frequently to executives to gain widespread support for change management initiatives to seek investment that delivers growth
- An ability to connect with people, using a range of influence skills to drive results
- A passion for technology
- Experience of content management systems - Workflow, publication and localisation etc.
- Experience of managing pan European content pipeline for digital platform with related governance, workflows and publishing deadlines.
- Content - Creative and Editorial experience - ideation and related production best practices desirable.
Interested? Send your CV to agee @ welovesalt .com or call for more information.
- loyalty crm marketing adobe cloud deliver multichannel lifecycle campaigns consumer electronics agency