I am seeking a Senior IT Technician for an innovative and established organisation who are looking for an enthusiastic individual who possesses excellent interpersonal skills with a positive can do attitude. You will also need to be technically competent with the ability to understand requirements and explain technical issues to non-technical people. This is a newly created role and a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work as part of a small but innovative, dynamic internal IT department.
Key skills and Experience
· Experience providing IT Support
· Troubleshooting and research abilities
· Excellent communicational skills
· Ability to understand requirements and explain technical issues to non-technical people.
· Apple product knowledge would be advantageous
· Document all user issues in line with company policies
· Escalate any issues that cannot be resolved in house to external providers
· Documentation of solutions to be added to the IT knowledgebase
· Participate in new and existing projects where required
· Ability to work with people from all levels inside and outside of the organisation
· Good working knowledge of Windows Desktop and Microsoft Office products
If you feel you have the skills and experience required then apply now as interviews are being arranged shortly. If you application is successful then one of our team will contact you to discuss this further.