Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Business Development Manager
In this role, you will:
- Generate profitable new business in line with annual operating plans, and global standards, while demonstrating the HSBC values and behaviours
- Build HSBC's profile with external intermediaries
- Promote the HSBC investment bond and life insurance products to our intermediary partners
- Provide technical and market insight to assist intermediaries with their business
- Build strong business partnerships with key intermediaries
- Ensure all activities are performed within the HSBC governance directives and guidelines
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant experience working on an Investment Business Development role
- Experience in working with Onshore Investment Bonds, Intermediary Investment Market
- Ability to build and manage complex relationships with significant customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009VZU.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job