Our client, an independent and international Lloyd's Broker with offices in the heart of the London Insurance Market, are seeking an experienced Technician to join their team.
- Preparing MRCs, Certificates, Endorsements and Policies
- Checking formal documents such as; BIDs, Certificates, Endorsements, MRCs, Policies for accuracy and compliance
- Producing debit/credit notes and processing premiums
- Submitting policy documentation to signing offices, both bureaux and non-bureaux
- Taking instructions relating to the provision of insurance cover from clients and colleagues
- Reviewing broking files
- Handling Signing Office and client queries in respect of both Policy and Premium issues
- Maintaining statistical information and reporting
- Support the manager with the day to day running of the team.
It is essential for this position that you are an experienced Technician with both North American AND International business experience.
- Recent and relevant technical insurance experience, gained within a Lloyd's Broking house
- North American AND International experience
- High understanding of London Market procedures
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technician to step into a Senior role within a highly reputable company, therefore, if you have the necessary skill-set, please apply within.
- International Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job