Senior Insurance Handler - Progressing to Team Leader
Our Client is based in the North of Leicestershire and is looking to employ a Commercial Insurance Team Leader.
- This is an internal role where you will manage your own client bank and areas of responsibility relating to Corporate Commercial Business in addition to mentoring a team of Commercial Insurance Handlers with a view to becoming Team Leader after a qualifying period of time.
- To work closely with a Team of Account Handlers and Account Executives, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide training, guidance and advice, 121’s, set KPI’s.
- Develop good communications with all other areas of the business and with customers.
- With the Account Executives, complete detailed reviews of the insurance requirements of existing customers, and prepare detailed reports and registers in this respect.
- Negotiate with underwriters in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programmes.
- Ensure all documentation associated with placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programmes is completed in accordance with office procedures, timescales and is accurate.
- You will have good working knowledge of all major classes of General Insurance.
- Underwriting and rating factors and how these are applied in relation to all major classes of Commercial insurance.
- To ensure that policies and procedures are followed in accordance with the FSA requirements at all times
- The operation of the Company’s IT system, including procedures, authority limits and audit trails.
- Report writing and insurance register preparation techniques.
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role based in Leicestershire. Applications from candidates in Quorn, Loughborough, Mountsorrel, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Leicester are welcomed.
- Commercial Insurance
- Communication Skills
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job